Subject: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:23:28 -0800

One of the most enjoyable features of the Sunday radio program hosted by
Liane Hansen is the "Sunday Puzzle" by  Will Shortz, crossword puzzle editor
of the New York Times.

I am not nimble minded enough to keep up with the puzzle savants of America
but, since I am one who loves to learn something new every day, I enjoy the
challange.

Also, as many others have pointed out, there are many threads that have
nothing to do with photography, let alone Leica, yet they are tolerated.

I am in favor of the Quiz. And, while we are at it, lets plan a more
complete weekly program.
Here is my suggestion:

Monday:     The impending war.
Tuesday:     The quiz