Subject: RE: [Leica] an order of magnitude
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:57:03 -0600

I guess I need to explain myself. My guess is that the majority of the
people on the list have no interest in witnessing a pissing match between
you and bd, and that is exactly where you were heading with your question.
Nor do we need to witness bd's constant whining about Tina and Leica. Or
Jerry's constant negative comments, regardless of his wanting to be Don
Rickles. I do not think anyone is happy at seeing that negative s**t on an
otherwise informative group. I will give bd credit for not taking the bait,
but you sure were intent on pushing it to the limit. Do you like to feel
good at the expense of others? You do not need to prove your intelligence to
me, or the others on the group, it is obvious you are. That was the most
schoolyard thing I have seen in quite a while. Reread the whole exchange and
try to look at it from an outsider's point of view. If you have a problem
with bd why don't you take it off list and the opposite goes for bd.

As far as you back and forth with me is concerned, you win.

Sam