Subject: [Leica] UV Filter Flare. Did I get away with it?
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:59:28 -0000

I took a picture of my friend's new baby at the weekend and left a grubby UV
filter on the lens which caused outrageous flare on my 50mm Summicron.  I
decided to make a virtue of it and the result is at:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/beddoe/image-40304.html

I've played around with it in Photoshop and I've been looking at it for so
long that I can't decide whether it's over the top.  I'd be grateful if
LUGers could let me know if it works.

Thanks

Neil

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] UV Filter Flare. Did I get away with it?)