Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:13:29 -0700

bdcolen wrote in part:

>I am not questioning Tina's beliefs.

No your not, your doing something infinitely worse. By your words and
innuendo YOU are implying that Tina has an ulterior motive for posting
her opinion and experiences.

>But as I have made quite clear here before, given that we are
>all friends trading information

My point exactly. This isn't the Journal of the American Medical
Association or even Consumer Reports and you're are not Mike Wallace
doing a segment on Sixty Minutes! Its the Leica Users Group and we don't
need a self appointed policeman. If you, or anyone else, wishes to
disclose that they have received a camera, lens or some other trinket
from Canon, Fuji or Leica that's their business.

What I'd like to know is why YOU think that YOU need to come charging
into ongoing discussions like Christ to cleanse the Temple and suggest
that there is something disreputable about a person because they haven't
disclosed something that YOU believe is germane?

At best this type of behavior is bad manners.

Regards,

Greg