Subject: RE: [Leica] Magnitude.
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:32:33 -0500

> > Er, OK, I know I didn't ask specifically what it was, and asked
> if you knew
> > WHAT it was...so I'll be more specific this time.  What IS "an order of
> > magnitude"?
>
> H'mm... is he joking, or does he actually want someone to answer?

I wasn't joking.  Not because I wanted someone/anyone to tell me what it
was, I already know, but I specifically wanted B.D. to answer...and he did,
but not the answer that I was looking for...he managed to evade answering
that, just long enough for two of you guys (who didn't get that I was
bustin' B.D.'s butt) to answer.

> Everybody knows this, right?

Well, we'll never friggin' know if B.D. really knew it, because SOME people
gave away the friggin' answer...

> Okay, I'll bite.

Yes.  You and Doug.  You both bite for spoiling my butt bustin' ;-)

Austin

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org> ([Leica] Re: Magnitude.)