Subject: Re: OT- Mini Cooper RE: [Leica] Leica does it again
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:44:09 -0800

Marc

One doesn't try to "fix" a Lucas starter, generator or regulator
when they are burned out.  Exchange for a rebuilt one, and hope
that it is rebuilt in the USA.

Don't get me started on the shitty English rubber products for
autos, like John Bull radiator hoses, Avon fan belts or Dunlop
tyres!

My last British car was 40 years ago, and my blood still boils
thinking about it!

Jerry