Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: these kids
From: clifford wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:18:56 -0800 (PST)

 Yeah, you're probably right and we did talk about
that for a bit.
 The money only comes in increments but the time it
took to scan the last few jobs I've had  was a killer.
Definitely not a luxury and will be the main reason I
make the switch when I do.
Clif

- --- Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu> wrote:
> Clifford posted:
>
> >just yesterday a staffer for the Austin American
> Statesman asked me, "So do
> you just
> >like shooting with 35mm".
> > Sure, I "just" like it and I don't have a choice
> since I haven't invested
> 4 more
> >thousand dollars in photo gear yet...
>
> He probably thinks of it along the lines of "I can't
> believe that guy has
> all that money to spend on film and processing! And
> the luxury of time to
> wait for it!"
>
> Kc
>

> --

=====
"The eye is for looking, not for thinking." Marc Riboud