Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:49:20 -0500

Steve,

So, instead of discuss the issue in a rational, you decide to attempt to
divert the issue by insults and accusations.  Hum.  Sounds like you're mad
that I called you on your BS, and/or, this issue is simply too close to home
for you.

You speak for other people, assume your opinion should be taken as the final
word, and you try to tell people what is and isn't important.  It simply
isn't your place to speak for others or tell people what is or isn't
important to them, and your word is most certainly not the final word.  I
can't imagine why you think it is.

Sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black here, as far as who is
being argumentative, self righteous and self absorbed!

Austin