Subject: RE: [Leica] These kids today! (was Re: silly errors)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:30:33 -0500

Well,Kyle, while there is no question you're aging - ;-) - I have to
wonder in what cave your model spent her childhood and youth, or - dare
I say it? - whether she is anywhere near legal age. Because while
digital has been around for quite a while, it hasn't been ubiquitous for
that long, and there are still trillions of P&S cameras out there, and
it's hard to believe that Mom or Dad didn't shoot her at home with one.
Now the question of the bizarre gimmick called a film advance lever is
another matter entirely! :-)

B. D.