Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:56:19 -0800

At 07:21 AM 2/24/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Are you referring to the Park Square workshop? I thought that was run by
>the store not Leica. Certainly Leica is the point of the workshop but is
>Leica signing the cheques?
>
>John Collier

John -

The Park Square workshop is sponsored by Park Square Camera, Leica, and
Kodak.  I did give a workshop on the Digilux.  Leica did not ask me to.  I
chose the topics for the three workshops that I gave - one on the Digilux,
one on the Noctilux and one on color vs B&W.  I chose to give a workshop on
the Digilux because it has been a very valuable tool in my photography
business.  I bought it with the idea that I would use the photographs in
PowerPoint presentations.  I never thought the quality would also be good
enough to use for posters.  It is.  I used more photographs from the
Digilux in assignments this past year than my M7 and R8 combined.

B.D. seems to think that because I gave a workshop on the Digilux, that I
am prejudiced toward it.  The reverse is true.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

photos available from: