Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Longevity of Leica products
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:08:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi
Last I remember, that was the running definition.
I think "electronic" was first used in the 10s or 20s
to differentiate between the active RF and oscillator
circuits in which a small voltage swing across a grid
is used to create a large one across high voltage
plates, and the pure RCL circuits used in power,
lighting, toasters, vaccums and electric motors.
See Ya
Javier