Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit M
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:18:14 -0700

As the proud owner of two of Tom's Winders for my M cameras I await with
interest not only the final selling price for Leica's new Winder but
I've got $10 that says they won't be able to match Tom's quality of
workmanship and service (before and after sales). And that's saying a
lot for both Leica and Tom.

Regards,

Greg