Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 8 A walk in the park
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:02:16 -0800

On 2/23/03 Don Dory  wrote:

>This week took me to the local city park, Piedmont Park.  While I was
>happily snapping abstracts of a line of cypress trees(yes, SonC, there are
>real Cypress this far north) I noticed this happy pair circling the lake.
>
>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1320144

Boy - there's a lot going on in this image - all those little branches pointing
in all sorts of directions. For me this takes away from the main curves of the
composition: the line of trees on the left and the path. I wonder how a print of
this would look, if in a print the textures of all the trunks would be more
apparent.

My eye just goes all over the place in this one.

It LOOKS like it should work but for me it doesn't quite.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 8 A walk in the park)