Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Longevity of Leica products
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:13:33 -0800 (PST)

Howdy
I think it may just be a segment with voltage in which
each diode is setup to turn on for a preset voltage
range sort of like the vu meters on stereo amps.
While the output is segmented the input is continously
variable. Infact, I can't think of anything digital
happening logicwise on any film camera except maybe
for the ones with lcd displays and user customizable
programme modes. Then again I've never been inside an
M7!
See Ya
Javier