Subject: Re: [Leica] WOT: Can I do this without going to jail?
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 19:08:20 -0800

From: "Javier Perez" <summarex@yahoo.com>

> Hi
> Sorry for the OT.
> I got this in a banner and was wondering
> if it was a scam.
>
> http://www.universal-cable-decoders.com/media.htm?id=1778&sub=Yahoo
>

> Hope someone knows
>
> Javier

Javier,

I suspect that the "125 channels" do not include HBO, Cinemax, and other
"premium" channels.

The cable company in this area, Charter (charter.net) provides digital cable
for about $40. There are more than 125 channels included but not the above
mentioned premium ones.

It may not be a scam but a less than truthful offer. To satisfy yourself try
to communicate with the company and ask if HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, The Movie
Channel, and STARZ Super PaK are included in the package. I bet the
descrambler will not give you those.

Joe