Subject: RE: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:30:45 -0700

> Does anyone care to make a wager?  My money/drink/film
> is on Lucien.  If mechanical M's stay in production as
> "special editions" in any fiscal year, then that
> counts as "continuous production". :0)
>
> Patrick

Okay, BUT, such a camera must have a proper re-wind, not the old retro "slow
you down" M3 style. If the latter is the case it only counts jewellery, not
a real user production mechanical M...  ;-)

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M)