Subject: RE: [Leica] BD and the M7
From: "Samuel M. Kennard" <sam@kennardind.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:08:44 -0600

<<  As to vacuum tubes, you prove my point:  electronics become obsolete
quite rapidly.  However, in that specific case, almost all vacuum tubes are
available, though you might have to order them from the Former Warsaw Pact
nations.  >>

I use modern tube amps and preamps daily. One of my CD players uses a tubed
output stage. Tubes are readily available today, you simply have to know
where to find them. Western Electric even brought back their famous 300B but
at a price! This is one source for many tubes.

http://www.tubesandmore.com/

Sam Kennard

Replies: Reply from "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com> (Re: [Leica] BD and the M7)