Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Photo Management application recommendations?
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:16:57 -0500

Marc Attinasi wrote:
> I am looking for an application for Windows that will do more or less
> what iPhoto does on my Mac.
>
> My wife has a digital camera now but she needs a very easy way to get
> the pictures off if it and into email, web pages, etc.  Ideally, the
> program would import right from the camera, and then allow her to email
> the pics, create gallery pages, or launch PhotoShop Elements (which we
> have) to do any editing or printing. Basically, what iPhoto does, but on
> a Windows machine (I cannot yet convince her to move to Macintosh). The
> Kodak EasyShare program is practically useless, is there anything else?

Have you looked at Adobe Photoshop Album?

It does much of what iPhoto does, although it does seem more complicated
to use, with many more menus, etc.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/main.html

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014