Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Rangefinder in F Mount by Nikon - Rumor Mongering
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:57:53 -0600

Jerry,

Their primary business is plastic coated paper. 500 mile rolls of it. They
make a nice profit on the paper. The digital and camera stuff is to keep the
name in the limelight. You don't see many groups about plastic coated paper,
do you? The paper is for film developing at labs that pump out 18,000 rolls
a night. I'm just passing along part of an interesting half hour
conversation. You really don't have to be so negative Jerry, it's not in the
rules or anything.

Sam