Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:24:58 -0500

Boy, having shot with the E20 now since August, I can't begin to
conceive of dropping 35 mm for it, let alone 2 1/4 - it's well built,
ergonomically well designed, has nice features - but it has a limited
ISO range, seems to have allot of noise in the shadows, produces
relatively small files, and the autofocus is, uh, less than ideal. It's
been fun to shoot with, but I wouldn't want to depend on it
professionally...

Now a 14 meg Kodak that took Nikon lenses and used them full-frame -
that would be another story entirely.....;-)