Subject: RE: [Leica] Final Protest pics
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:32:09 -0500

The photos themselves are very strong, Brian, but I come away from the
two portfolios with two 'editorial' questions:
1. Were the demonstrations in London as confrontational as the cop-heavy
portfolio would indicate, or were they largely as peaceful as most media
reports would indicate - and if the later is true, why did you
concentrate on the cops and on making things look tense?
2. I'm aware that there are huge immigrant = and particularly Muslin -
groups in some UK cities - but were the London demonstrations Muslim
dominated, or did you make the editorial decision to shoot that way, and
if so, why?

B. D.