Subject: Re: [Leica] MARDI GRAS
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:42:11 -0600

Sonny, you forgot to include my normal $500 a night fee for my front futon
for our LUG guests. It's cheaper than the hotel Mardi Gras rates and you get
to play with Leicas, Hasselblads, Bronicas, scan film, print on an Epson
2200, play in PS 7, and sleep with my dog(who thinks the front futon is
hers).

Not bad for $500 I think. Hell, I'll even include the Guinness. Barf bags
are an extra $25 per bag. Paypal accepted, of course.

Get the party started Friday night!
Chris
New Orleans