Subject: RE: [Leica] A chance to compare yourself to Magnum
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:31:55 -0600

There is more to Montreal than shopping. Notre Dame is every bit as
beautiful, maybe more so than the one in Paris. Old Montreal and the Port
are very picturesque, as is the Latin Quarter. There is a lot to shoot at
the Olympic Village and great for bringing back memories. If you lucky you
might be there the week they have the International Fireworks Competition,
if they still do that. There is definitely a lot to do and shoot in
Montreal, and the foods good as well.

Sam