Subject: [Leica] Renting Leica Equipment in Houston, TX
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:09:12 -0600

>Howdy all,

>I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere in Houston, TX that rents Leica
glass.  I'd like to rent either a 35 'lux or a >noctilux to try out on my
trip out there.  As always, thanks in advance for any info.

>Frank

Frank,
Here are two dealers that you can contact about renting Leica gear here in
Houston.
The Camera Exchange is probably your best chance. They frequently have a
selection
of used Leica gear. Bought a nice M5 there a couple of years ago.

Unfortunately Houston doesn't seem to be
a big Leica city. :-(

Camera Co-op 713-522 7837
http://www.houstoncameraexchange.com/

Don Lawrence