Subject: Re: [Leica] M[67] ramblings
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:15:19 -0700

Typically parts are available from the manufacturer for seven to ten
years after the production line stops. Fortunately Leica has had a
better record than that but that may well be due to the fact the design
has not changed much since 1954. Now that they are stopping production
of the mechanical shutter, it may get tight for parts sooner than we
have come to expect previously. Time will tell...

John Collier