Subject: Re: [Leica] M[67] ramblings
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:26:04 -0800

Kit

Have you never heard of the Detroit inspired doctrine of  "Planned
Obsolescence"?

How are they gonna sell M7s, when you folks want to keep using
and fixing your M2 thru M6?

Live with it, buy a new Leica every 2 years and sell the old ones
at garage sales.

If you want Leica to stay in business ya gotta buy!

Jerry