Subject: RE: [Leica] Kit Stays
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:00:27 -0700

Bill--

Oh, I've been through worse! And I certainly am not looking to be the center
of attention (believe it or not!). Anyway, we'll all survive, I'm sure. Glad
to be of help, and if that means I stir the pot now and then, well,
someone's got to do it, right? Anyway, tis more fun than sitting to the side
and "behaving." I'm not too good at that, anyway. ;-)

Kit