Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Kit does not have the right bag....
From: Frank Farmer <frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:51:39 -0600 (CST)

Sam,

I suppose the depends on whether you M7 is chrome or black. If you want to tape that Nikon 80-200 on that camera, I hope you have a chrome M7 because I'm willing to bet that silver duct tape is your best choice - and it would match!  ;-)  Oh wait, they make duct tape in all sorts of colors now - you can't lose!

Frank