Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Special Anti-War M7, now (inevitably) single malt, politics and a Leica question
From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:18:03 -0800 (PST)

Jerry, you mean Lagavulin vs. Laphoaig, by any chance?
You've been using Austin's spellchecker! ;)

I'll fight the corner for Ardbeg, Springbank, Highland
Park and Talisker, but give in to your two choices...

As an aside, and as a Brit, I often disagree with many
of the political opinions stated here, but they are at
least educational.
Now, just to prove that Leica discussion can be more
inconsequential than anything else, anybody got a
source for a small piece of Vulcanite to fit the
blanking plate in place of the slow speed dial on my
IIf, either in Europe or that will ship at a sensible
price?