Subject: RE: [Leica] PHOTOS
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:03:04 -0500

No kidding.. :-(....

What's really funny is that this a.m., while out shoveling the walk, I
was interviewed by a young kid who said he was a reporter for the
AP....and when he asked my name and I told him B.D., he practically fell
over, telling me that his grandfather's name is B. D.! :-)
(Read down to about the 10th graf..)
http://www.boston.com/news/daily/18/mass_snow.htm