Subject: [Leica] All the problems with My Site
From: "" <marko1976@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:59:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello All,

Well, it sure has been interesting reading all these posts about my site www.35photo.com. First off, I want to say thank you for all that had constructive things people had to say as well as those who like the site and my work. As for the people who slammed my site I think you need to look at youself a bit more, I can take hits, I make mistakes, I can't please everyone out there. I am seriously doing my best to make the best possible site with the resources I have. I appreciate those who stood up for me, you know who you are. The goal of my site was not to sell photographs I did put that option up there if people were interested. I just want people to see the work in a nice and simple way. A lot of people have seen my site and this is the first group of people who have had this many problems. I think some people need to get with the times and understand computers a little bit better, not all "High Speed" internet connections are running as fast as they could, speeds change depending on networks servers on and on. My image size average 20 to 40 KB in size which is pretty small compared to others say they are at 100KB So, I 'm going to do my best to fix the problems. Please don't rush to conclusions, like some people have. Everyone needs to more open minded on this form. Lets cut the Political BS and lets be the best Artists/Photographers we can be. Sorry for the long e-mail, if you have any questions feel free.

Thank You
Marko