Subject: RE: [Leica] PHOTOS
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:58:07 -0700

Great snow pics ... reminds us of what winter used to be like here in
Colorado. Twenty years ago several snowfalls of 30" at a time in the Boulder
area was commonplace. This year we've had one or two days of about 3" of
snow. Maybe the east coasters could send us some of theirs? If it snowed an
inch every day for the rest of the winter and rained as much every day
during the summer, we'd still be underwatered. It's dry as a chip!

Kit