Subject: Re: [Leica] Panoramas
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:26:54 -0700

If it is just for one assignment, why not just use the equipment you
have and stitch the photos together to get your panoramas. I am not
proficient at this myself but Johnny Deadman, Henning Wulff, Andrew
Nemeth and others can give you the software and technique
recommendations. Depending on the computer equipment you have, this
should be much less expensive than buying a new camera system.

John Collier