Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Was anti-war stuff, is now, gasp, "Some of my friends are Republicans"
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:35:52 -0500

Which brings up an interesting point about the so-called "liberal media"
and "conservative media." While I understand reactionaries not liking
the subjects papers such as the NYT and Washington Post chose to cover -
plight of the poor and disenfranchised, establishment corruption, etc.
etc. - it's a rare day indeed that those stories are ever proven to be
inaccurate or "wrong." Annoying, even maddening, to those who don't want
to read them? Sure. But wrong? Rarely.

B. D.