Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:25:53 -0700

> It's curious to see how topics glide from one thing to another. In in all
> of this we have N. Korea over there just begging for attention "Hey guys!
> We've got nuclear power and we're going to make bombs and we're going to
> drop them on your head" ... but no matter how much they threaten and point
> to their "weapons of mass destruction" ... well, if you don't have oil,
> you're not particularly interesting for a Texan. :)
>
> Take care, Daniel

 http://www.theonion.com/onion3905/north_korea.html

and on a serious note:

http://cbc.ca/stories/2003/02/17/nkorea030217

Yes - N Korea is threatening to abandon the Armistice that ended the Korean
War - which would mean, in effect, that war has resumed....

and this doesn't even show up on the front page of CNN today or most any
other mainstream media today.... you've gotta dig down for it.

Replies: Reply from Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Enough for Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7)
Reply from "SML" <leirex@access4less.net> ([Leica] Enough for Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7)