Subject: RE: [Leica] PHOTOS
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:00:03 -0500

Sam - went to med school in chicago '77 to 81 and it think it was the
winter of 78-79 that Chicago was hit so hard - Bilandic lost to Jane Byrne
I believe on the basis of poor snow removal.  Had 3 days off from school -
Professors couldn't get into downtown to teach classes - I had a 3 day
holiday as I lived in the dorms - Rush Street received my attention at that
time as I remember.

ernie