Subject: Re: [Leica] My Photography Website
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:59:41 -0500

OS X - Safari with all the plugins works too, but the images load
slowly over cable as reported by others. What keeps me out however is
that although Marko has gone to a lot of trouble to create a cool site
with bells and whistles and an _attractive_ design, the design lacks
functionality. The thumbnails down the right side are so small that
they are very difficult to associate with the pictures in the main
frame - when I scroll the thumbnails I 'lose my place.' "Previous" and
"Next" buttons in the main frame would help - and Marko seems perfectly
capable of designing original-looking buttons.

Additionally, the main pictures are again too small. Marko's intent is
clearly to sell prints from the site, but I think he would do better to
polish up the presentation a bit, and perhaps most importantly to
refine his edit of the material. There are some nice photographs here,
but they're not up front where a prospective customer is going to see
them.

Gilbert