Subject: RE: [Leica] Don't put a filter on your lens you said. I ignored y ouand gues s what...
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:38:32 -0000

I may be a bit daft but I'm not naive.  I knew they were going to kick off
which is why I followed them.  The reason I was scared was because I was in
the middle of a bunch of people who were getting arrested and I don't have
the protection of a press card.  As far as the police are concerned I was
just some bozo with a camera who was causing an obstruction and a night in
the cells followed by my summary dismissal from my job didn't appeal.

Neil