Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:21:40 +0100 (MET)

Why not BBC? Why not SkyNews? Now with satelite, why not English
transmissions from South Africa (a pretty good news source) and other
places outside the borders of the US. All the ones you mention below seem
to carry the same bias. I quite watching CNN when a ferry sank in the
Baltic sea with around 1000 people drowning and they sent "live to your
very couch 24 hours a day" of the invasion of Grenada (sp?), with marines
walking around drinking coffee. Not a word about the catastophe in the
Baltic for about 20 hours, and then only in a parenthetical remark.

Journalism is not what it used to be :)

Daniel