Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: My Photography Website
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:09:11 -0700

Jerry--

You should be ashamed of yourself. Really. High-end snobs? Don't I seem to
recall that you weren't able to cut and paste a link into a browser, and
then turned around and asked me to find someone to create a Website for us?
And that was only CGI programming. Old stuff!

Get with the program. Flash player is free. Frames are free. Javascript is
free. We're not on the National Science Foundation 'net anymore, using PINE
for reading emails.

Come into the 21st century. It's not bad in here. And with all due respect,
quit asking everyone to wind up your Model-T for you. It's really
irritating. ;-)

Kit