Subject: [Leica] Was filters, is now waiting out the snow storm
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:12:15 -0500

Hi Steve:

Same thing here about an hour ago.  I tried it with the R8 and had too
many flakes on the "filter" before I could get a chance to focus.

> from underneath my jacket it became covered with snow.

Now I am next to the fire with... a glass of Merlot and some time to
read some of the photo books that I've been blowing my money on.  The
first is about Lartigue and has some large, nicely printed plates in it.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com