Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG manners - Crackers?
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:52:44 -0600

I'm 56.   I  was working at WWL-TV for most of that time, though I did some
of the launchings on a free lance basis for the (film) contractor. It was
common for us to cover the launchings there and at Avondale.    Yes, I know
St. Stan well.

I spent lots of time at  Waveland, as well as Biloxi.  My little skiff
P'dincle was a common sight in those waters once upon a time.
http://sonc.com/p'dincle.htm  Now she only knows fresh water.

Sonny