Subject: Re: [Leica] There Are Many Women in Medicine
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:20:38 -0600

So, Buzz, I am curious, did you think that my posting a shot of an NP with
my son and talking about my wife and my mother as nurses, somehow reduced
the accomplishments of all those health care professionals?

I think the answer to your question is Florence Rena Sabin, at least she was
the first woman Professor at that otherwise slow-to-recognize minorities
Institution.

And, by the way, did you like the shot?  Or should I have used a Woman
Doctor instead of an NP? Would it have made my son's diagnosis different?

Sonny