Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG manners
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:43:29 -0700

Brian--

Thank you for noticing the racial slur. I'd also like to add, too, that
there seems to be no shortage of sexist remarks targeting women, and I saw
an offhand slur against non-straight folk last week as well. Neither of
those derogatory remarks made me especially happy. Not to mention the
reference to "crackers," which I tried to handle with some humor (and that
eventually led to some good cornbread and armadillo stew recipes!).

Thanks.

Kit McChesney