Subject: [Leica] Free Film!
From: Richard Wasserman <disfromage@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:51:59 -0600

I have 2- 36 exposure rolls of Kodak Ektachrome E100GX looking for a
home.  I was at Calumet the other day and they gave them to me to try.
Seeing as I never use color film, I thought I'd pass them along to
someone who does.  I'll send them to the first person who contacts me
off list.  I'll even pay the postage, so please only folks in the US
(sorry!) are eligible for this once in a life time offer.  Ready, set,
go!
Richard Wasserman