Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hexar RF-yes, one more time
From: "A. Lal" <alal@duke.poly.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:30:15 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I wish to thank all who responded to my request for help on this matter. The responses, on and off list, were very helpful.

I summarised the responses for my friend who decided to go ahead and buy a Hexar anyway, intending to get it adjusted if necessary.
The price differential between the Hexar and M7 was just too great to ignore. Well, I got a call from him this evening; on his way
home from the Peace March at the UN, he stopped off and picked up a kit. from a local dealer. He tried 4 bodies at the dealer and
all focused past infinity with his 75mm Voigtlander lens.  He will going out picture taking over the next few days and will report
back in due course.

By the way, he also mentioned that the turnout for the Marcjh was quite heavy. He noticed only one other M user and two Contax G
users.

Regards,
Akhil