Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with using Nikon Coolscan 4000 with iMac
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:59:08 -0500

I did a "crossgrade" a couple of years ago from the Mac version to the
PC version of Photoshop.  I think the cost was the same as a
same-platform upgrade.

I had to go through customer service.  I think I called them because the
website didn't give you the option.  The version they sent me was an
upgrade from the LE version to standard Photoshop.  My old Mac serial
number worked fine.

I think I was going from version 4 to 5.5.

Mike D