Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:51:13 -0500

Here we go - oppose US POLICY and one is opposing the US Military. Well,
if that's the case - so be it. But I, for one, believe that one can
oppose the government and still support those who are sent to enforce
the government's incorrect policy. I also believe that one has an
obligation to oppose the government when one believes its policies are
incorrect - actually, I think our Founding Fathers considered that to be
a basic obligation of citizenship.

The fate of your friends in Kuwait, Marc, is not dependent upon the
millions of Americans who oppose present government policy - it is
dependent upon George Bush and his advisors: he has sent them there; he
has provided them with their weaponry and plans.