Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Special Anti-War Protest edition Leica M7
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:54:26 EST

In a message dated 2/14/03 9:53:53 AM, tristan@tristantom.com writes:

<< I'm selling my special anti-war protest edition Leica M7 for only $5,000.
Picture is here:

http://images2.fotki.com/v17/photos/2/29529/87291/blacktapeleica-vi.jpg

The difference is in the black tape. Certifiable, undeniable black tape
installed by me. Hurry up and buy this and be the first on your block to
own an honest to god anti war protest piece. A real collectible.

Tristan,

Are you going to be covering the massive protests up in San Francisco this
weekend?

Kim