Subject: RE: [Leica] Film Scanners
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:21:28 -0000

Nathan

I hate to correct you, but you give the impression that Kodachrome is grainy
and that is why ICE doesn't work with it. My understanding is that ICE does
not work with any film with silver in the emulsion, and Kodachrome is the
only colour transparency film that has this.

Regards

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com